Welcome to the SfYC blog. Every month we will send you a bulletin full of links to useful information and updates. Please check during the month for more urgent news and updates.
- Autumn Provider Briefings
Includes the latest dates for November
- 30 Hours Childcare – November 2015
There have been some key documents published recently by the Department for Education (DfE) which will give you the latest information.
- Prospects – November Update
EYE Childminder Briefings, Ofsted trends, Preparing for your next inspection, Facebook, The Prospects team.
- Parent / Carers – November Update
Starting School – Year R (reception) and Year 3 applicants, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Local Offer, Working Families – Flexible working film trilogy.
- EYPP Process
Arrangements for claiming EYPP – Autumn term
- EYPP and Early Excellence
A national project that Early Excellence are leading to support and maximise the effectiveness of EYPP. If you would like to know more, please click on the following link: www.early-education.org.uk
- Expansion plans: Opportunity to purchase modular space
The Director of Kingston Building Solutions Ltd (KBS) has let us know of an 18m x 8.6m double classroom building which is being removed from site on the 11 November from the Aldershot area. Please click for further details.
- Reminder for Children’s Centres
Use of business reply envelopes / postcards
- Pre-School vaccinations: a guide to vaccinations from 2 to 5 years
Public Health England has produced a guide that provides details of immunisations for children between 2 and 5 years, before they start school: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/pre-school-vaccinations-a-guide-to-vaccinations-from-2-to-5-years
- Children’s Food Trust / Nursery World Survey
The first national survey of food in childcare is seeking your views.
- Hampshire Music Service host launch of ‘Sound of Intent in the Early Years (Sol-EY)
An event launch of a new resource for music learning in the Early Years.
- Research into the use of educational technologies in Early Years
Survey to find out how Early Years Practitioners are using technology in their setting.
- EYSFF Cost Capturing Survey
Deadline approaching (Previously included in our October bulletin)
- Childcare Development Opportunity in Winchester – Weeke area
Expressions of interest needed by 20 November (Previously included in October)